Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sixth form night

Sixth form night is coming soon? Of course, not that fast la... but soon... 24/10 if nothing goes wrong on that day. Every lower form classes are required to have a performance on that day and choose a title of the performance. Do not know whether it is lucky or unlucky, we have High School Musical as our opt. Lucky is we know what is that but unlucky is everyone know what is that. So, it really has its pros and cons.

On that day, we all will of course wear pretty pretty and dance. Being one of the limited eight girls in the class, I will be pairing up with another guy who is always siting in front of me although i do not know him well. Better than nothing i guess. I am absolutely thrill to have him to be my partner compare to other. haha... joking...

Piggy sent some of the HSM 3 video clips to me as a reference. We are supposed to learn it on our own first especially i will not be able joining their first session together. I try it at home and OMG it is damn difficult. The steps are incredibly fast and hard to remember. After trying for an hour, I am sweating like hell and feeling dizzy.





this is the high school musical 3. How i wishes Sam tet is so canggih like this.... impossible of course....

haiz... i try to resume back to my steps so see ya next time...get additcted...

<

look what i found!!!

No comments: