Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update countdown

This most probably the first counting down post before i stop blogging and start my fully potential engine on my slacking behind studies. 

Wow, Hari Raya holiday begins and it doesnt mean that exam fever is end temporarily. Holding book and notes everywhere whenever i go, living room, waiting in the middle of traffic jam, beside my pillow (or under my pillow), when doing '' BIG'' business in the bathroom (haha).... Trying hard to utilise my every single second well, although the progress of uploading file to my head is slow and sometimes hang without me realising myself.

My friends are coming back from all over the malaysia. sms-ing me for a yum cha gathering event. Hoho... i quite looking forward to it >U<>

Yesterday, i having the only PA tuition in my holiday week. More and more i feel thankful that i came to this tuition as the teacher is indeed hilarious although she is teaching the sien- PA. (better than the school that 1)

After that, went to jusco to meet my other '' young'' committee as one of them is birthday boy. My car boiled water in the freaking hot weather again (i will blog again this in other post). Ran (actually i walk briskly)  to the KFC to meet them, and they are having their lunch. Only 7 of us o_O??? I cant really campur into the ''youngsters'' world so just keep myself occupied by pretending looking around the busy crowded Jusco like havent see it in my life before. 

Later, we went for a movie- G-force. Surprisily, it turned to be a OK movie. Not to good, not to bad, just so-so. Ony that, the movie does exaggerate a lot (coffee machine kill human...swt ) If you find yourself stressful, try this one.

after watching this, u might have an urge to have one of the above

i love this show so wong chi wah-style: stupid .

.

.

.

off for good.

No comments: