Monday, April 22, 2013

[UNI] Being Threaten with Marks

[REMINDER]

The author is currently emotion unstable and this article may be appeared unpleasant words to describe her feelings. If you are not comfortable, please kindly click the X button at the tab section.

[/END]




Finishing test just half an hour ago.

Most of the questions put a smile on me except for the last few minutes after the test.
I was threatened by lecturer who said he will deduce my marks, more accurately give me a ZERO.
Why?
Because I put out the question papers. which I immediately handed back to him before he left the hall. His threaten gave my heart a sink. Just because I put out the return-paper. DAmn PAPER, THE FUCKING HILARIOUS PAPER.

First thing came to my mind : How many marks does this test occupied?
10%

Okie, that's a lot I guess.
Feeling extremely deflated by the incident, then I wondered why the lecturer was so concerned about the papers. And I came to my own conclusion is, He may be lazy to create new questions. Admit it or not, I score much because of the last few years test papers as the questions are "sebiji" or we called it copy and paste and edit a few words. I have no opposition for that. Just being mood-less when I thought back the lecturer's harsh words.

"I WILL GIVE YOU ZERO MARK!"

Then, I think again. How miracle of ZERO mark embedded in my mindset, that I immediately felt the shock or threaten by the words. I must be programmed to be afraid of decreasing-mark-system.

Nothing can do much now. Temporary.
What if he does really give me ZERO mark, I will... cry?.... maybe. Gonna have a talk with him Or find someones' help? But, I don't think other lecturers will help me. Nobody wanna be a Busy Parker (errr... is that what we call?)


Wow, feeling better now after writing it out. Wanna put some vulgar words, but that will degrade my blog so I decided to use those icons to represent my current emotion chart.

And, now if you can excuse me.


!!! ... @@@@@^^^7891345+++^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!! BULLSDIW!!!





 thank you.
So sleepy after study whole night yesterday. Get some rest now...


Chiao



No comments: