Sunday, July 12, 2009

raining season

raining again...

cold breeze blew into my room, causing me shivering like chicken again...

7.35 am. luckily i automatically wake up in this time as i goin to school for actuary today at 9.00...

got to be prepared... getting used to mom type, prepared myself at least 1 1/2 hrs earlier, nice habit...

but, 

dad decided to went for dim sum and 

it was 8.15am now

clock was ticking... but, dim sum????

okie, succumbed to dim sum...

the sky was still pouring water... shivering...

and, we ended up in the noodle stall...

cheh, no dim sum.... goin to be late for sure...

ah sum din reply my sms, nobody received my call...

8.45 am, still at bercham...late

my parent very good, got down from the car for me so that i wouldnt have to turn around and drove straight to school... guilty...

but, (why got so many mr. BUT here?)

pui yun called, and fortunately i chose to pick up her call (usually i ignored calls during my driving) parked my car aside...

WHAT? Cancel?

got it... drove back to find my loving dad, saw him just came out from the tyre shop which just beside the drop off point...

mom went to market so no need found her, still i called to ask her whether i need to pick her up as still raining mildly. However, she refused as she wanna to walk in the rain... how romantic... and laughed at my stupid-ness also... 

hehe...

i love them...

No comments: