Thursday, July 2, 2009

interclass competition

one word :

F-U-N !!!

i was playing badminton today for female single represent my class as not many girls in my class. i lost today... haha... still can laugh. my opponent is lulu so i didnt really think i can win this match. because i didnt play or even touch the body of the racket since ... primary? when i took out my racket, i was shocked when the colour of holder was on my hand because of the long-stayed vacation in the storeroom. kesian~ if interclass wasnt held, i think it will stay there ... forever? wakaka... 

the netball match was so much fun. all the amc girls gathered and shouting, yelling like nobody 's business. boys were looking at us and stared at us in disbelief. AMC girl power .. wakaka( because we really SHOUT a lot, rmb back there in amc? smthg like that...)  haha... i never thought that netball can be so much fun.

just got the latest news, i NEED TO PLAY 1 MORE ROUND!!!!! OMG. i die lo... my muscle still pain like hell and i need to play it once more next thursday in addition i still gt international run on sunday eventhough i was planing to do the walk strategy. I must be paralysed after the end of the competition. =P

will be update more information plus some pretty pics soon. so stay tuned!

No comments: