Saturday, November 7, 2009

chapter of life

This is an amazing year...
although it is still early to say that, December is still 1 month ahead, however i would like to write this earlier..

2-0-0-9,

I worked as an waitress in Black Canyon for the first time other than my father boring-uninteresting place...

The year i drink super-many-duper yum cha sessions in a year due to the empty period after-spm holiday...

The year my friends left me for their better future...
A year which i think our friendship begin stronger...
One of the years i have many doubts, disappointments and confuses in my own future path...
My bonded-sister left me and flied to a place called Malacca...

First time of all, I arrived at a almost all boys school named Sam Tet and learn how to survive there...

I met my new close friends who i thought i will never come across in my old school
I met my new beloved hilarious, amazing and cool classmates of L6F2 although i was like a listener more than a speaker
I met the way how people socializing with each other without offending them
I met many couples too^^
I know how the skill of gossiping too (thanks to some of u guys, u know who u are...)



I feel contented... really... thanks to all of u guys...


off with contented heart

1 comment:

BlackSesame said...

awe.... so emo n poetic... haha... best of all to u...