Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update

I know i should be studying now...
but how come i am ended up here le?... haiz....

Ignore that, happen many things recently... afraid our class will be separated into different part due to the rearranging of classroom although rumors were all over the air that it maybe just a fake call. But, i felt insecure and yet quite disappointed of my marks. I guess i just have to work REAL hard for it... i cant continue like this anymore...

Kicked away those miserable bubbles, let talk about something exciting and cruel? ^^ Recently, our class was playing a game named, '' Aiyah Boom Pa ! '' If you are in 5S5 year 2008, you sure will know what is that game all about. It was introduced by Ah Sum. Crazy. I not going to write the rules here, so i quoted from hoe hoe's blog there about the rules and regulations:

A few people gather round a circle, and each of them were assigned a number, then a person was chosen to start and call out a number randomly. The person with that number are required to slap one of the person sitting next to him/her, either left or right, on some part of their body with large surface area (e.g. lap, back), then the person who was hit are not allowed to make any noise, but the person next to the victim have to yell "AIYAK" and the person next to him have to yell "BOOM BANG", then the next person will have to call out another number randomly.

Magic of copy and paste tool, save tons of works. =P According to those victim beside me, Pui yun, wai hung, hoe hoe, ter wei,... (list continue), my '' ru lai shen chan'' is one of the thumb up slaps. Hoho, i have no idea, i just remembered my hand swollen after the minute i slapped mr/ms victim's lap... In my point of view, isnt that lost all the fun if all of us hit like mosquitoes bites? But, i also felt sorry and guilty to the person who i slapped so hard. ~ Sorry~ @_@ All of the girls checked out their laps after the game ended. Ah Sum's lap started to tell the story (swollen and had black and green) and so did nicole (one of the top rated victim of the day) To my surprise, my lap was safe and sound. I wondered why...

This week, lower classes are having
colloquium session. Students are forced to stay back until the latest 3.40pm. Damnit. Dozing off uncontrolbably, when i wake up the speaker was still presenting. Bringing along mp3 and books ans borrowed pui yun's cubic also (still cant solved the top last row... What the... ) to utilise my leisure moment. Our class was the second to present. It was fantastic in the beginning because of the video we made in class was hilarious although it caused problems to us too but no regret about it. Of course, it will be best if we can handle it in other better ways to avoid fussy people. Overall, good job for L6F2. Especially Jacq.

Went out with my classmates to sing K, a memorable experience although i waited my song for 2 hours. Hehe... XD

Having a small class gathering again this friday at nic's place, looking forward to it because my dad had just given me green light. Yipee~~!!!






really need to resume back
more works waited ahead
tata for now




No comments: