Friday, December 18, 2009

Life without identity

I am dummy
I am the world super duper triple dummy
I lost my purse on the first day of my trip
Dammit
Thank you to all of my friends for your caring during the trip
especially pui yun who almost fork out all my fare on this trip and help me to find back my purse, thank you to pui yun's dad too although he is kind of fierce... XP
Thank you pei who lending me money
Thank you xin yi too for comforting me
and of course to all the boys too


Luckily the purse is found
Luckily dad didnt really scold me much
Luckily i reached home safe and sound without any identity after 3D2N trip
and
didnt caught by the police

Overall, the trip was fun and free. The details will soon be posted after I collected all the pics.
so stay tuned!
^^






life after getting back my ic
ps* i will return u girls once i see u

No comments: