Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Warning

[ Warning ] : This writer has gone crazy due to extreme boredom during the holiday. This article contains no nutrient content, lots of nonsense and meaningless. If you still want to continue reading this, read on your on risk.












Having flu isnt in my holiday plan....

When other people having flu in a same area, what will happen next? If you are smart enough, you should start gasping as little air as possible and putting up a face mask from now on. Not saying i am wicked or what, because you dont know when you will become the next victim and why having flu will make you transform into a man-----------------'s voice.

Thats what I am going through now...

At first, it was my dad began the ''flu war''. Then, it was my mom. And guess what I '' kena'' also...

Waking up with a sore throat, thinking it was just a mild morning sickness but quickly the condition getting worse until I felt dizzy and fever in the afternoon. Dammit.

I still remember last time when i was sick, i thought i was ''fine'' in the beginning. Figuring if i could take care of myself by using only a wet towel to cool down my rising body temperature and wait for my dad to get panadol back after his work. But, after consuming almost a bar of panadol a day , it turned out to be no avail. My body temperature rose until 39++ and scare my parent like hell and my mom fetch me to a nearby clinic to see doctor in middle of night. Having last time experience, i became more cautious. Luckily, it did not get worse this time.

Having FLU is the most troublesome. Toilet paper roll became my bodyguard, following me around the house. Rubbish bin seems to be full very fast these few days. I wondered why... XP

Interestingly, I even discovered an advantage of having sore throat. For example, when I saw a cockroach in my parent's room, i will ponder whether should i scream or not because i scream also like no sound coming out from my throat. So, when i saw mr. cockroach the 2nd time, just forget about the screaming part. Pa! Pa! done. Save time. LOL


Date going to class activity is getting closer and closer, hope i be able to get well soon before that day.





P.S. if you are reading until here, i already spread bacteria thru the line...
hoho~goodluck, guys
*evil wink* ;)


olala~
by, sick gal

No comments: