Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dragon adventure

I am happy because I has watched
.
.
.
.
.
..
.....
.........



how to train a dragon!!!!!

This show is damn good as the storyline is well-done and of course all the dragon are so cute until i wanna to own one for myself. I sure will pick Toothless (night fury). So cool and it make me recall that it a little bit similar to Stitch. All the things are nice except some M girls (u noe) sitting behind a few rows shout out and let people in cinema know what their ''flowery'' sickness. Cant they just shut their big fat mouth up and keep their opinions to themselves or at least tune down a bit... Really feel like throwing the soda cup towards them but i didnt. Civilized people, you know? But the way, i not sure i can aim it correctly, need more practices on that one. Maybe can ask advices from pui yun or ah sum.... ^^

Last but not least, i am happy to watch it together with my siblings and of course the ticket is F.R.E.E.~~~~~~~ XD
How wonderful can that be.... Thanks big bro and earn more money to belanja me to watch movie ... LOL

No comments: