Friday, March 12, 2010

Olala~

Miss me?

Hehe... Don't try to deny it. ^^ Yup, I am back and yet still kicking healthy here, surviving from the most notorious, horrendous, ultimate Monthly Test of the important final year.

Many people questioned us (form sixties), why are we pushing ourselves so hard in this exam? After all, it is just an monthly test. Will it because of the recent good news of the STPM students scoring 4A's? Or the idea of the stpm is getting nearer and nearer hit into our head all of the sudden resulting us realize to be serious?

I admit. Perhaps, both of them. But the first does the most direct effect on me. It suddenly dawned on me that I should be getting my life serious and think what I want, what should I do after this, what I need to be. Sound strange and unreachable, right?

Erm... Let's imagine life after form six.

If (just in case) I got an OK- OK result which has A's and B's, what is my next move?

Just like my dad's and brother's expect, heading off to Singapore and landed there as an student? Not that I will be getting a place there or what. Of course, studying overseas is my goal of all these years. In my bone and blood, I like to try something extraordinary, something more challenging. Perhaps, going to my big aunt's place to stay for a year to get my head clear of what i want to be (Gap year) which is very common in overseas. This idea strike me after I came across this article in the chinese newspaper from my former school senior, Gabriella. She is a charming person as I read through her blog and news. Currently, she studying at overseas taking just an A in her A-level (if I not mistaken) but marvelous and adventurous personalities make her a place in prestigious Wesllesly University. So, hope to be like her.

If (pray hard this will not be happening) I not getting a very good result,

Perhaps, gap year will be a really good idea for me. But I certainly not sure what my dad's expression ... hehe... Maybe studying local university is not that bad after all.

Anyway, let's do all the best in this final year... ganbateh !!!!

No comments: