Saturday, June 30, 2012

[Bubble] Emo post during holiday

I guess I am not the type who loves holiday so much.
Because I get very bored when I have a lot of free times.

Planning an itinerary of a trip that does not have a date, seems fun and can be tired also.
I really hopes that I can abandon everything and book a ticket to go.
Of course, in my mind I will stop myself. Because it is insane.
Too much to consider.
There is lack of craziness in me.
Too familiarize and used to the rules and regulation of life, restricting myself for doing crazy things (perhaps...)

Friend...
Wondering why every time I cant find one in my phone book.
Maybe that is my problem in my communication or social life. I do not know why and wishes to know why.
Why I cant get close with others always have been my problem... 

Don't get me wrong. I got friends but not those who you can share secrets. Perhaps, is me who is expect too much from friends and scare they wouldn't return the same expectations. Perhaps, there is where a distance between us. Perhaps?

I enjoy being alone. Just sometimes something is wrong. Adolescent problem? I am turning 21st this year wo.... Cant bother much. 



Happy day~

No comments: