Sunday, June 24, 2012

[LIFE] Record every traces of holiday

Well, examination had over and there goes the start of holiday.
To make sure I do not filled my holiday with a lot of blankness, I am forcing myself to record it as diary here. Nicceee huh?


At least, this is one of my ways to train myself to independent and determined. 


[Target]

1.にほんご  べんきょうします。 
2. Get my weight down to 44.0 kg
3. Fill my brain with food (books)-- min 3 
4. Learn survival skill --- cooking
5. Prepare OS for next semester.

Hmm... the list can go on quite long but this is on my top5 to do list. 
Recently kdrama seems to bore me so I guess I will have plenty of free time to accomplish my goals. Always nice drama on my busy period.. tsk tsk~


Back to topic, just make a deal with my little sis, for me, I learned Japanese until advanced level (= no problem to communicate with Japanese). So does she. She is learning Korean at the moment. Love to a sister who is passionate to whatever she determine to do... My motivation fuel. ^^

Second goal: 44.0 kg. This has been my goal for awhile. Who would'nt like S-line body? 
Since I have a lot free time in my holiday, I will have plenty of time working out, no silly excuses anymore. Sexy Healthy body with a brainy, charming right? XDD To me, lady to maintain or improve her body is attractive, without determination you wouldnt be able to succeed. Slimming , is not something like you dont eat for whole day. It is a World War ( to me ). It is long and unbearable ( especially facing your loved ones stopping/advise you, food temptations , gatherings etc will definitely moved your determination **warning!!!**.)  And all you need is a sassy nice short dress, to remind your mission objective. XDD


Third, 3 books for 2 months I will say is reasonable. I am not a book lover nor a book hater, but I definitely like to maintain reading as a habit for many reasons. Typical advantage is to broaden my knowledge, however I hate reading documentary/ journal/ technical/ motivation topics seldom is my picks. Who say read books need to have objective? Just have fun! ^^ 
** will be reveal my picks soon. **


Next, cooking. Uh-oh. Just wanna make sure I dont stay in front of my lappy or ipad all the time.
Current level: Maggi mee 's master ((proudly ))
Next level     : Fried rice's beginner (?)


Last one which I worry the most I can do it. Rumor for next semester HAUNT-ing subject: Operating System (OS) like the Comp. Organisation (CO) in first semester, need a lot of brain power. Definitely need to upgrade my mind for memorizing facts. Understand it will make it easier? That is bullSXXX. Not like understanding history will help you writing it out in essay without keywords and facts. 

That's all for now...
Sayonara! 
BOOM! **disappear like ninja ( try imagine yourself XD) **









No comments: