Thursday, October 22, 2009

2nd time class Rehearsal

I feel very sad.

How can i even think of wearing that dress? Stupid dress. Bloody-red-tangklung dress. Hate it. I shall burned immediately but it is not mine so i ask i just stepped a few steps on it. Ha.

My dressing is awkward.

My partner wore so smart and yet i was like an aunty. Damn it. I kept on hearing my friend said my partner is soooooo handsome and when i saw him i was totally stunned. Shxx. Thinking of changing back school uniform and shoes, but it will make no difference telling that the whole world that: " Hey, look that red-tangklung girl know herself well afterall."

I feel like digging a hole right now even i think about it. ( no sand, so forget abt it.)

In the whole rehearsal, wearing the big size high heels boot, I cant stop myself calculating my every single steps when i was dancing. Once again, sorry ya partner, sorry for ''pulling u down'' also (letting u down). Haiz... coming back with a heavy heart, and dragged my legs to chemistry tuition. So exhausted. *_*



Going to heal my heartbroken heart alone in my tribal cave...

2 comments:

eugenie said...

poor thing, cheer up girl, at least...everyone remember u that night ==

jo@nn said...

hey!!! dun worry =)
i'm sure tat u'll look nice in tat dress... althou i haven seen tat be4...
u've put in a lot of effort in the show - n u'll rock it definitely!! go go!!
jus enjoy it k?

break a leg!!

:-)