Monday, October 19, 2009

Evil plan

Time really fly... exam is over n sixth form night is coming closer n closer n it just on this saturday. 24/10. My 2 goh goh n mei mei are coming back to celebrate my papa's 5Xth of birthday on the king's highly order. Unforturnately, I will be damn busy running around the school to finish up all the works that assigned to me...

To compensate my sins, i wonder should i do a handmade card as it is my family kinda custom to create a birthday card to my parent. Pretty lazy...At last laziness conquered n won against me. I should get my parent present on the next shopping. I miss my mom birthday because it is my exam day (bad timing) and i am going to miss my papa's birthday too (full of guilty). They all planning to have their outside n i can only imagine myself with them eating a marvelous cuisine by swallowing my whole hand in my mouth.

Running away from the title again as usual, my class dance is almost finished except for some here and there uncompleted dancing steps. I was arranged and managed to have leng zhai ( he must be happy if he know it... haha ) to be my partner (self-imagination on-mode ). Pictures will be uploaded after the night.

Dinner night as usual means synonymous to spending all your money. On your make-up (due to sm reason it is F-R-E-E), on my dress ( sis wore it last year librarian's farewell night ), on high heels (still undecided), on some accessories... n many more. All of these are money in my eyes. But still, i am looking forward that night. Pimples still love me very much and i cant chase away them... trying last minutes to do some cleaning... praying i will look good on that day...

To cut all the spending to the limit, i borrow dancing dress from my mama's friend. To my horror, she gave me a bloody-red dress. exactly the colour on the screen although the dress look nice. I wonder can spill some ink on it (huge jar) to darkened it. Still pondering on my evil plan,......

to be continued...

No comments: