Sunday, October 25, 2009

Early Stage of the day



Finally it ended. A marvelous night ended with joy and madness. All of our effort was appreciated although we did not win a single prize.

Lets roll back the clock from the morning. Rehearsal started at 10 but our guys wanna to have a full class rehearsal on our own so we started at 8. But, mostly all of us were busy chit chatting and running around the hall instead of practicing. I thought that was ok because we have been doing this all oveeeer and over again for so long, no harm to rest ourselves on the last day.

On that day, i brought my sister to school to meet her friends only for short moment. Some of guys never met her before started to act funny and exaggerated move. Haha... Suk mun was embarrassed and ran away to the hall to hid with Hui Ling.

Later the rehearsal, at usual started late. I invited chee yuen to ST to watch our rehearsal and of course meet some of her friends too (including me) but she was late. I was about to leave to do my make up and hair in the De Coiffera Image Salon ( free advertisement !!!) It was F~R~E~E of chargeeeee~~~ Yipee!!! All of the expenses were counted on the sixth form fund.

The hair stylist who is a she was friendly and designed this amazing hair i never think of doing it. She designed a long hair transformed into short hair with a jagung hair. The jagung hair took me a century to finish as i fishing half consciousness in front of the mirror. Luckily, it turned out to be nice instead of Afro hair.

By the way, she even add an accessories on my hair a little-mini-shrinking-black hat on my jagung hair. I looked fantastic (becos i am a leng lui.. muaahaha!!!) Thumbs up for the hair stylist!!!
Later, i do the make up thing and put on my first life fake eye lashes in my life!! It was painful like it was sticking on top of ur eyes, i cant even do the blink-blink eyes so often to prevent the eyelashes falling down and became my moustache.


i am the most cepat finish my hair n make up they still in the process...

tada! jagung hair LOL~

I was ready at 2 smthg and i have to go back to school at 4.30, so meaning i have no way to go except home but my mom and siblings were coming out to have their chee cheong fun. Imagine a girl with the make up and a super jagung hair appeared at our shop to have chee cheong fun. Akward, right? Even a guy glanced at me suspiciously like i didnt notice him. Hello, who say jagung hair cannot come here to eat lunch jagung also need food ma....

After eating lunch heading back to home to get ready for the day!!!






to be continued~~

No comments: