Sunday, December 26, 2010

The 25th.

Today is totally fun. 
First of all, big Goh Goh is back. ^^
Meaning I got Ipad to play, on top of that I even hit the highest score of Ninjump (7401). Wakaka!!! 
Ninjump is a super easy game but yet difficult in some way. All you need is just your two fingers or one to tap on the screen and the tiny ninja will jump from one side to another. Easy! Of course, there will many obstacles in between. You even transform to another form when you hit same type obstacle three times in one row. 






We resume yesterday unfinished shopping but we have a new member (brother). After shopping around, my sis and I get to go Takahashi restaurant (just beside Kbox) to have our first lunch there!!! Yipee~ 


Food is not bad, just nice.I ordered the Curry Udon Set which I cant feel the power of curry but it definitely is more than enough especially to small-eater like me. XD I add a lot of curry powder in it. Still the taste yet to be~~~so so.. =-= Of course, the boss of the day is my brother. ^^


Finally, Despicable Me is great movie. I apologize I have a bad first impression at it last time.
Sorry, Gru. =)))





The yellow bean-like-creatures are super duper cute other than Agnes. ^^

















No comments: