Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Open Day!!!

Ellloooooo, people!!!
Finally, the blog is reopen. I wonder got anyone barely notice it. If you are looking at this, THANK YOU for looking at tiny dirty little  corner .^^ 


I had been thinking of demolishing this blog as I plan to open one soon but laziness win the war. ( I pretty lazy transfer all those contacts one by one or is there other ways to do it in an easier way?)


This is the first post . What am i going to blog about le...?


Exam? No, over is over. Talk about it again in next march. (Result coming out.)


Me? Erm... It is okay but I will post one of my prettiest picture (in fact there arent  @@)


Holiday plan? There is a good idea. Unfortunately, the plan about going to jog every morning failed after I suffered muscle pain on Day 1. Gotta blog more on this at next post.


Working plan? Honestly, I decided to be a freelancer (is 米''从'')No working plan. Last time, I worked as a waitress so hoping to work as other than this. Still considering la....


Travel? Hmmm... I not sure about this cos I not the BOSS ^^


Last but no least,
Dang DANG DANG!!!




Haha~ This is definitely not me. I not turning into an African although I  am quite dark ~o~

 Here am i~
Still looking young XD




ps*  ''从''replace the word of worm . I cant find the word using com pin yin. 
Screw  pin yin~
Starting as a blogger at day 1

No comments: