Friday, December 24, 2010

Cheerio for CHRISTMAS~~~


Ding Dong Bell~~~~
It is Christmas, peopo!!! 
Yup, it is a red and green season again~ Time really flies. Last year, I still going out with friends for the Avatar and the countdown, and now it is Christmas eve again. 
After having dinner at home, cleaning all the dishes and my almost disaster recipe ( that is the Cola-cola chicken wing), my sis and I went for Jusco to enjoy some Christmas atmosphere. We found the parking place very fast. Maybe peopo rush to other place? 

I found something very starnge, that is Jusco Santa men are so lonely. No kid surrounded them and Santa looked like tired and dragging his present bag wondering around the ground floor. I wonder where are those kid, staying at home? Poor Mr Jusco Santa~  (btw, his present bag was small. )

Shopping  at ground floor, we both found our favourites. 


My sis got herself a pair of extra long "horn" and an angel ring while I caught two Big head tiny bears for my picture. All the pictures are in fb. We took a few pictures until the sales girl kindly said no picture was allowed. What a waste. I still have many pictures haven took.

 We shopped awhile until my brother crazy phoned us to retrieve the car to him. But, we managed to grab a cappuccino before reaching home. 


Coffee + Tv = Christmas= Satisfied ^^


Picture of the day XD

No comments: