Sunday, November 6, 2011

If someone asked you whether you are missing him/her,
what you gonna answer?

              a) yup, certainly.
              b) nope.
                             ((which i think is a little impolite

              c) IDK / No comment.
              d) Give me one year time. 
              e) Think yourself.

Personally, I think this is a bizarre question. What if person answer you, the answer you do not expected? I think they have their ideal answer in minds. Missing someone is something too personal to tell instead they tell you their own. Besides, what if I tell you, "ohhhh, I misssss you so much until the world end." Do you believe me? Even myself also doubt it. 

How about couple? 

DAMMIT, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!!!


being too aggressive in the morning, off to connect back my nerve  

No comments: