Saturday, November 5, 2011

Starting from zero-part1


Bobobo!!!
ello darlings~!!!
Like promise, I finally uploaded my pictures. ( I so free during holiday ^^)

Just like other normal orientation, the ceremony was BORED. Each day was like talk after talk, freshies like me can only complain and mumbling within ourselves. I always think all the first-year (freshy2) were easily recognized because they were have these serious, emotionless expression due to nervous of new environment.
I am also one of them.( See my serious face? XDDD) 
Wanted to take photos but sitting in a formal ceremony, better to alert all the time. ><


The map really save me several time (感激捏~~
whenever I cant find the destinations. Those freaking lowsy, incomplete road sign really cant be rely on, I wanted to 'conteng' myself on them (maybe I caught mistaken I am monkey >W<)  


Picture took by my naughty friend. All freshies 'tumbang' ady due to several sleepless night.

That's all of my pictures in ceremony. 
Too little? 
I am a good student ma (hehe~) didnt managed to snap more pictures as all the senior_aka _facilitors were just a few steps a way. Good student must sit still, right? with hiding a ipod underneath my sweater. Huhu~






to be continued...

No comments: