Saturday, November 5, 2011

K-cafe: GIL


K-pop,K-pop, K-pop, K-POP!!!!
I totally immersed into Korean star, drama and show. Leng chai, leng lui le.... I have many Korean star When I knew there is a Korean cafe near my hostel, I quickly dragged my friends with me. ((Although she had once with her other g-fren XDDD

Before that, I heard the cafe is selling food at affordable price, but when my food arrived  I was rather disappointed. The price is indeed cheap, rm8 (for me) compared to outside restaurant, but the portion of food is indeed small. 

Even for me, I need to steal some of my friend's food to fill my little tummy.
((Or it is time for me to on diet?  >///< 

Later I ordered a cup of ginseng tea. Again, it tastes like ordinary red tea for me. Nothing special + a little too sweet. 

I did not take any of the interior so I grab a few of the pictures from FB on their site. The shop is not to big, just managed to keep four tables inside excluded 4 more tables outside. The environment is comfortable, clean, and WHITE. XDDD If you are finding a place chatting with friends (those K-pop fan too),  this is indeed an suitable corner. 

Of course, the boss is a Korean. He even aired korean songs although most of the songs I already have it on my laptop. Not to mention, there is a notice board posting up Korean star's paper cutting. If there is a plasma tv, screening music video, I will sit there forever!!! <3<3<3

pictures from gil's facebook site.



Feeling extremely hungry now, off for food~~~ =O=







No comments: