Sunday, February 19, 2012

Holiday start n end~ ^^

Flower start to bloom, too bad Malaysia cant feel it vividly. 

Holiday start and end in the same post~
Actually when I blogging, I already back into track.
Spending too much holiday, makes Jack lazy XD

Okie, my holiday is like
CNY + Taiwan trip+ Movie Marathon = Holiday


Plan that not in the plan
Flying off to taiwan seems an Bomb drop for me 
Definitely not something I plan to do in my holiday, still travelling is on my list as always.





First time view a real Sakura (( Even I not in JAPAN ~
First time travelling based on map and brochures 
First time get paid for travelling (( I am so Lucky~ *** sobs**
First time nagged by brother for so many time ((( painful experience... shhh~
First time walking into 7-11 store can be so interesting  (( plenty of food !!!!
First time I freeze until there was vapour coming out from my mouth
First time try MUSHroom flavour ice-cream (( not bad~

Definitely I have a marvellous time spending in Taiwan.    
Gonna update more details soon. =)






Here the truth is I  wanna to stop blogging now...
((What a lazy bum I am... > <
waiting for my luggage to be brought from the storeroom. 






and hunt for food ~ **wink wink






No comments: