Tuesday, August 7, 2012

[MOVIE] Postman To Heaven

Just finished watching one of those movies, named "Postman of Heaven", a melo and thankfully it is a happy ending.
Bad ending made my heartache. Always look out for happy ever after.

Luckily, it ended well.



The movie was starred by JYJ Kim Jae Joong and Han Hye Joo. Personally I think like him when he was in TVQX but recently I think he is too slim ( I guess...) causing his face figure too sharp. Yup, like his old hair styling as well. Pretty flower boy with milky white skin and dark eyeliner. Comic character type.




"Postman of Heaven"

Watch a movie with no expectation always will bring a surprise to me as you will follow what the story gonna  tell you without questioning. The story plot is okie, easy to comprehend, normal I will say ( Too much of this topic this few years.). But, what woo me is the shooting. Very pretty. Slow but enjoyable. Most of time I am looking at Jae Joong's pretty V-shape face. Make my hyper. Not to mention, his wardrobe. Where a heaven's postman got those pretty clothes from?
**Mystery case same with Queen In-Hyun's Man  XD**



And, I did not pay attention of Hye Joo's story part (regarding she lose her dead lover, just not interested at all XDDD ) Most of the time, I like to watch her with Jae Joong in this show. Good-looking couple. What a movie without kissing scene... although I think it happened in sudden and weird  Bobo <3 color="#b4a7d6" font="font" nbsp="nbsp" size="1">Again, thank god, KJJ dead at the end. (( Spoiler)))


I hope I can get a red postbox for my future house. * Add One decoration for future pigeon hole**




A nice movie for those who has nothing to do in this holiday. A big NO NO for rushy people as you will end up yawning/skipping/sleeping/distracting to the end.


Last picture of leng chai for Tuesday night <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">See ya.











#off-Topic
1.
Too bad, he currently act in Time Slip Jin, which the story failed in the beginning. Although netizens praised his acting part in it is well done, still cant draw my heart to watch it.


No comments: