Thursday, August 9, 2012

[MOVIE]It's Just A Movie 电影就是电影



Today's popcorn:  电影就是电影/ It's Just A Movie/ Rough Cut 




I totally confused and not understand til the end of the movie. I watched because of So Ji Sub. So, I dug up the review of others. Sad movie. Still, I like watching it for the male leads despite I did not watched Kang Ji-Hwan's drama or movie. Scratch my head on some part as the movie is too deep to understand. Still, I managed to finish it without falling asleep. Just some question marks.

Oh yea, by the way, this movie definitely is violent and a little of colour. Make your own choice ;)

This movie won a lot of prizes (source from baidu). Like the message of this movie although I need to read another review to fully understand it. Deep deep deep. (like HK movie--神探 )  @@

Here is the review I had found.---Movie review (In Chinese)



2 fighters.








#Off-Topic##
I have been watching So Ji Sub's movie, Only You. and love his furrowed eyebrows and 24/7 serious face.  And, Kang Ji-Hwan, planning to watch Officer Cha/ 车警官 but hold back because of one picture. Believe me, if you see the picture you will definitely hold back a second or even vomit water.
;z


Pretty "lady" (?)







Oh yea, forget to warn you,
this is the picture I have mentioned. =)

Happy Wednesday!!!!


*Have you choke yourself? **wink wink

No comments: