Sunday, August 19, 2012

[RECIPE] Green Onion Pancake

Click click ---->>> Green Onion Pancake 's Recipe

Right.
No picture for today since it taste like... tasteless like water with flour.
Just need to add sauces to dip. Still,  I remembered me eating one kimchi pancake at my school's International day and it tasted the SAME, tasteless. And, I went to complained with a sulky face told honestly to the cooker its taste. I guess I make the same mistake too.  XDD

Mistake #1: Too much flour
Mistake #2: Too little green onion.
Mistake #3: Try to fry batter as thin as possible.
Big Mistake #4: NO TASTE.

I think I should add more salt into batter or maybe find 'something' into the batter to make it more...
uhm.... taste. Gonna try one later... next summer. heehee...

By the way, my sister finally make her first step into the kitchen and I have a chance eat her cuisine!!!
( Because normally is the other way round... = = )


Pervert Bibimbap



Her next cuisine: Kimbap


***Fireworks at the background***





No comments: