Friday, September 7, 2012

[DRAMA] Gaksitaaaaaaaaal~


 

Last shout: Gaksitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal~

This drama deserves a post for its last episode. Love the dramatic twist in this drama, even I felt pity for the villain, Kimura Shunji /Park Ki Woong, pity sad pathetic character. Has been figured out Shunji will be either died in the hand of Kang-to or killed himself (same with Ghost villain's ending ) And, of course this adds my love affection towards Kang-to/ Joo Won, cute guy. Personally, I break my heart when he broke down every time alike Lee Jun Ki acted in Ijimae.






Beside gentlemen, I love Rie character more than Mok dan since she portray a more strong female stand. Her final farewell with her bodyguard (?)/ Katsuyama is satisfying. She finally admitted her root and forego her fake Japanese identity. This probably my first and last time saw Katsuyama talked so much at the same time. O.O  <---  is my expression.




Gaksital has reached its end and my semester and summer break drama list put a stop. Figuring which drama will be accompanied for my second year semester.

Hope for more good drama **pray to drama god.


Dramabeans ' recap : http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/09/gaksital-episode-28-final/

No comments: