Sunday, September 23, 2012

[RANDOM] Second season first chapter with a little tiny comment

Staying in the room for like... 3 days?  and my only way to the outside world- Internet sucks.
REALLY SUCKS.

S.U.C.K.S

Anyway, I kinda getting used of low pathetic 2 bars of internet connection. 
If my internet connection is full forced, then I assume it get NO connection because the yellow notification will be following up later. 

By the way, this week my university having an election soon and I heard all the candidates are trying their very best to do... err... manifesto which has bring the side-effects. Like shouting slogan, putting up banner everywhere. I just wondering will USM election team ( do we have one? ) will punish them if they do not clear the mess after this Tuesday election. 

The election is kinda sudden. Nobody knew it and next minutes all the candidates posting their own online manifestos in SNS flooded my wall posts. No even one person explain what is going on. What a procedure.

From what I observed (through FB posts), complains of candidates noise pollution have raised to a new level of agony. Other than that, method like cafeteria is full of hare-wired flyers; unknown people/ supporters slipping in love letters through the doors. Although I was not affected ( advantage of staying top heaven level), pooing answering natural call with a sticking paper of candidate on the door staring you may seems to go too far. 

I just sure those pathetic candidates just naive enough not knowing how to get supports. 



Anyway, I hope my bathroom mirror will clear from photostatted-stranger face watching me brush my teeth.
#shy shy






From 
a yawning week 2 Sunday






No comments: