Tuesday, October 2, 2012

[RANDOM] One of the hormone days

Feeling unmotivated these few days.
Perhaps is my mood swing caused by hormones, or merely just my hot bad temper like my sister said. I just felt I being ignored all the times. That's the reason why I am throwing tantrums which do not suit my age.


Trying to study but to no avail. Gloomy state ON.



Instead of study for my subject, I decided to start studying on Japanese.  Random.

Kept forgetting some Japanese terms and verbs, currently working on ways to remember these words by using it frequently in real life. Therefore I will be sticking sticky notes everywhere in my room. Wondering does flash cards help or not. And yeah, I gonna join my university Japanese society although I think they just merely promote some basic culture stuff and language course in university base. Gonna give it a try for 1-2 semesters.

Jumped to today OS lab, the teaching assistant sucks no matter it is his nagging teaching skill or his way of compliment people. Personally I don't think he taught anything other that repeating his sentences again and again like spoiled recording tape. I learned nothing but only google-ing whole hour.

And... I finally cut my fridge. Once again it proved that straight cut above eyebrow fridge is idiotic and I looked like one now. Regretting...



Hope tomorrow nobody notice my dog-bite fridge. ** pray hard**


By
Always pulling a never growing fridge girl






No comments: