Sunday, October 7, 2012

[BLA] Say no to boyfriend

[Warning] Self comments and opinions here. 
                    If you feel nausea/emotion trauma after beginning reading, please stop.







I always wanted to say something about my views on this subject.
BOYFRIEND to me got a lot of layers of definition.


  • My friend's BOY 
  • My BOY 
  • My Boy type friends


It always been cases when I felt uncomfortable and shifted around with my friend when her boyfriend is around with us. Not sure what causes it but it definitely is. Need time to digest and be comfortable with my friend again. Through my observation, I made my own conclusion.

My friend's BOY:
#Fact 1: My friend is possessed.
Just kidding. My friend just acts completely different from her usual self. And, most probably, I cant joke or play a fool when her BOY is around us. Feel like I have been monitored. **Light bulb mode ON. ** She is just too soft and breakable when her BOY is around. Wondering will I be like her if I have one.

#Fact 2: Romance overloaded.
If I am watching Kdrama, I won't have mind or said a word and perhaps even love the scenes. ( Queen In-Hyun's Man etc.) However, observe or watching in a close-up is a completely different thing since I enjoy observing people.<--Stalker  Even being a light bulb is no more fun. **Single jealously-lady here**

#Fact 3: Give back my talkmate.
In my dictionary, interrupt a lovey-dove's romance chipping is big NO-NO. (Self-cautions)
But, I am bored.... **draw circle at corner.**


My BOY: 
Haven't got one so nothing much to say. ( I hate replying SMSs)
Just don't get too self-centered and too manly-minded.
Register now. =P

(Just KIDDING!)


My Boy type friends:
I have been studying girl school since elementary. To me, socializing with boys is completely foreign, strange topic. Maybe boy and girl talk different topics. Having a boundary there. Personally, I do not have many Boy-type friends. However, if I have one or two that I can talk freely, means that I really feel comfortable talking or be around them. And, I definitely value them.









Declaration: I do not hate/dislike/hold grudge against BOYFRIEND, purely my opinions.
                   No offensive perspective here.
                   If you feel uncomfortable reading it, please back off.


No comments: