Sunday, October 7, 2012

[Learning] Nihongo omoishiroi desu yo!!!


I have been learning Japanese for consecutive days. <     Proud Mama  XDD


Found some interesting website and blog to make my learning process more fun instead of merely following the textbook.

Have been downloaded the script of Hana Kimi and Rich Man Poor Women episode 1.
However, most of the script I still having difficulty reading it. So, gonna come back to them when I have more spare time to spend.

My latest new toy is Google translate! Although it still sucks as a translator, it still translate (because it is a machine? ) no matter how ridiculous, laughable the sentences are. Better tool compared to most of  translators which just displayed "Result Not found." , these 3 pathetic words. Totally appreciate it.  =]






Who say you are useless? ** High-kicking asses**


ps** cloudy day of fifiland is finally over. Call me sunshine girl!!!  \ ^^ /



From
Sunshine babe <3 p="p">


No comments: