Saturday, November 3, 2012

[DRAMA] Nice Guy



Currently, only one drama is on my list -- No Such Thing As NICE GUY.
At first, I was reluctant to follow this drama since it is endless-revenge plot which I dislike. But, Hey, Joong Ki's first male role! It sure is something, right?


And, I am hooked. Addicted to Joong Ki/Kang Maru 's dark-revenge-expression like he gonna hit you the next second ( I'm sure you DID something wrong ), not that his smiling face not good, but, who do not like vast expression of him? ** shoot all the hand down with laser-eyes**


I am really satisfied his acting here and looking forward to his movie, "WOLF BOY" although the story seems a little typical.

Back to NG, it just too much of heartbreaking scene and I really feel bad for Maru's almost-reached-happiness like bubble. Expecially the latest episode 16, when Eun Ki showed her fake forceful smile to him and her reaction when they are kissing, just feel bad to Maru.





I do not familiarize with the actress, Moon Chae Won. Dropped Princess's Man since I really do not understand the Korean's history. Kinda complicated and become headache to hear all the high-position adjusshi talking boring lectures, really not my thing. *sulky face

Gonna curious what next episode can bring to us. Just cross my hand and hope Maru live through the end since 4 episodes are left. NO memories, NO reminiscence, NO noble scarifies are ALLOWED!!!







Do you hear me, dramaGod?
*watery puppy-eyes**










No comments: