Sunday, September 9, 2012

Letter to me #1 --- Stop worrying

Suddenly wanna write a letter to myself.

Watching "Reply me 1997" to kill time as the storeroom is still closed.
The scene of Siwon heading to Seoul for tertiary university touched me. How her father reluctantly saying goodbye to her despite they fought a lot in the past. It just bring me tears watching it although I am in 2nd year now.


I wonder why people say teenager always are a brunch of fearless group. Because they have hopes and courage and they believe in what they set to. Isn't it amazing? I wishes I still can be fearless as long as it can. Stop worrying now and chase what I believe in. I believe, courage is something that will follow ages washes away unless you accumulate it bits by bits and use it as my sword.

I hope I will be looking back this letter post whenever I start to fall, tremble or running away. It is okay to be scared, however you should be always stand up and start running forward. Try to achieve as far as you can when you still can. Future isn't anything that human can predict. So, stop worrying. You can.

If the result turned out to be not as good as you thought, stop complaining. Cherish the process. There surely are something you learned throughout the process. Something that nobody can belittle or stamp on it. Be brave.


Stop worrying and chase your dream. 






From,
me


Still got 30mins before the damn door opens.


No comments: