Friday, January 18, 2013

[UNI] Second year already?!!

Okie, I admitted I am an inconsistent blogger.
And now, my second year 1st semester already over
and I am in HOLIDAY mood, babe!!!


Anyway, I actually keep this place my hidden seek out.
Dumping all I want here. Although I admit my English grammar still sucks.
And, I came to realize I haven't actually write out my new year resolution yet.

May this year filled with happiness and cuteness overdose~

School 2013
So, here it goes.


2013-- NEW Year Resolution
1.  Japanese Proficiency Test     Yup. Still haven't materialize last year. Gonna do it no matter what this year. Best will be in July, if Ipoh have it, that's it. Ha.
2. PHP/ Webpage.    After the Java's incident, made me realize nothing is more important than the early headstart. Nobody gonna guide you along the way. All I have is myself. So gonna buck up and suck it up.
3. Prepare Graduation Presents    One for Rommie (Poh), one for my ridiculous sister. Why are everyone graduating so fast? T.T
4. A Trip for myself ( July~ September)    This time, I made myself promise not to change my determinate decision for no course. Enough for the unlimited waiting for so-called-I-see-You-see-I-Free-Maybe answer. One word. *face palm**
5. Planning for exchange    Gonna plan. Not an easy decision. Haiz....All things came with a price.
6. Japanese Blog.     Looking up at Hangkukdrama.com blog. Hard to find such interesting learning blog with English. Aim high.


Buy List:A smartphone.
Change:  Attitude toward life. I feel I still have more to change on this. My temper, my word, my action. Try to make my life a little bit crazy with surprise.
Unchanged:  Still a korean drama addict. 

That's all for now. Maybe/not update.
Watch out!

Flower Boy Next Door





No comments: