Saturday, March 16, 2013

[Q] To be or not to be, that's the question.

In my heart, I would like to study abroad/ participate in exchange program.
But deep down, I am afraid.  I am not sure who should I talk to.
Not my sister, neither with my mother or friends.
The sister I know cant give me any advice. Because it does not bother her. She will only give me an not-so-like answer.

As for my mother, I know she will be very supportive for my decision even tough she does not fully understand.

As for my friend, I decided to keep it low until every thing turn out to be confirmed.



And, now I met with the Deputy Dean. I become to wonder more.
Am I doing it right? Should I just go according with the normal routine and graduate with my friends together? Will I be enough money since I am on my own spending? Is this really what I want?

I am S.C.A.R.E.D.

Suddenly, I think will I be regretted in the future if I choose the normal way. I do not know...



No comments: