Sunday, March 10, 2013

[Random] Scene of Glee- Evil Kitty

Diet is a woman's lifetime's job, some say.
If  you are weight-conscious.

Yes, I am kinda agree that. Except woman need to slim down in a healthy way beside controlling your weight through diet. Because, stop eating is not gonna to work it, no matter now or in a longer period.

It just N.O.T. W.O.R.K.I.N.G.

I admit that I am very aware with my weight. And, all I do is cutting down mainly on my dinner and get a jog sometimes ( Waking up needs procrastination. =)  )

And, why I brought this up? Because I watched Glee season 8 where the EVIL Kitty kept on mind-controlling Marley was as fat as her mom ( I think her mom was obese due to marriage problem). Worse still, Marley believe her. That is something called weight in this world or measuring tape, honey. I just cant bear to watch the scene where Marley forcefully puke after having meals. It was too painful to watch. Hope someone will stop Marley or keep Kitty (bitch) away from her.

Do not get me wrong. I personally enjoy foods. I loves cake and chocolate, but only for once in a while. Sweet things like these should be enjoy once in a blue moon so that you will appreciate what it brings to you. Overeating just spoiled that sweetness.



Episode 8 of Glee just made me sick despite some song choices are good. I need a moment to calm down butterflies in my stomach.  Now, excuse me.



No comments: