Saturday, June 13, 2009

College

I wishes i in college, 

just being envy after reading others blogged abt their college life,

i wishes i can find something fun and interesting here in ST too *praying hard*

my mind just shut down recently,

so i decided to scribble smthg to reactivate it,

Mr. Brain pls do open ur door when i am study,

Being nagged by my dad recently abt my studies again,

quite upset,

cant do anything abt but merely put extra hardwork in my studies,

so that what i doing now, 

brushing up my english now in the same time blogging using words,

good reason, isnt it?

i miss u gals.

.

.

.

.

.

and oh yea, i miss u,sis 2.

i din watch ugly betty and ANTM also, lost fun watch without u.

2 comments:

HeazrtYin said...

You sounded so sad.. cheer up!!! I am sure everyone misses you too!!! I MISS YOU FOR SURE!!! haha...

BlackSesame said...

haih...
I want to watch ugly betty and ANTM oso cannot... so sad... sometimes very sian here... no laptop yet...

eh.... I malu malu if u say u miss me le...hehe...
I miss you too... and IPOH FOOD.... haih...