Saturday, June 6, 2009

Short Farewell

As i was washing the car in the morning, still thinking whelter should i go for the gathering in jusco, holding a spouge in my hand, giving my lovely car-car a bath, listening to MY FM songs. Today suk mun, my dad n brother went to Penang, leaving me and my mom at home. 10.55 am... still got 5 mins before 11 am. Ok la, maybe this will be the last gathering for we all as many of us are going to their seperate path of life (especially jpa holder, i miss u all la...)

I reached jusco at 11. 10 am. All the vehicles were rushing at the direction of the jusco. Long q at the stupid ticket machine. Took me 10mins to reach into the jusco compund, as i could leave my car behind and walked in instead of waiting 10 mins pointless moment there. Ppl who are brainless did not know there are 2 lines available and yet they tend to pack to 1 line making it a traffic jam outside the jusco especially the second car at the queue. Helo, brother there is 2 lines la... R u blind?!!!

Finally, got into the jusco. Parking space was awaited me so it didnt take me long to find a parking space. At the speed of lighting, i went to meet jo ann they all.

Today, guests : Jo ann, Sook Yan, Kar Mun, Julia.

We sat in Mac and talking to our heart content without ordering any set. We started to gossip and bla a lot of things and laughed as though we owned the Mac. Then, Julia went to queue up for her Big Saving Meal at 12 pm. Lines of ppl were already waited at the counter waiting the clock to strike 12. Then, we went for a window-shopping around. Like the cantonese sayings, "Wan Kei". But, we just enjoying it so we should do that more often until the owners of every shops recognise us and sent us away using broom if not we will keep on coming. ( hehe.. ^^)

Luckily, i came to this short farewell. I sure will miss all my frens.

MISS U ALL  > * <

I all alone in school. Scare to see how many girls are still staying in amc. I wishes i can go to somewhere else. Still cant get used to the life in ST, wondering when i will began to like it....

No comments: