Monday, June 1, 2009

H-O-T

Aaaaaahhhh...

Hot morning.

Hot Afternoon.

Hot Night.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.....

Oh my gosh, there is no other word in my head except hot.

DAMN it. 

wondering how am i going to sleep tonight. Switch on the air cons? Dont want la... Global warming + ants' home inside my old fashioned air cons = no air cons. If i switch on the air cons, there is risks that i should considerate it: 

  1. Waking up realising my body is full of red spot tatu s by the master ants.
  2. Waking up with an ants saying hello in my forehead. ( cant even imagine it >_<)
  3. Maybe i should switch my bed with suk mun, and lets the ants have her as she is the one wanted to on air cons too.
  4. Or i should use my taekwondo flying kick to kick it down and leave a hole there allowing the wind come in at night (not yet consider the mosquitoes).
  5. Wrap myself up with my blanket tightly and wear goggle and cap. ( safer: wear a raincoat)
  6. Just sleep la!!! sweating like hell.

Oh gosh. For one thing for sure, u cant have both things at a same time when u came to crossroad like me.... =(

No comments: