Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taggy

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Anywhere u wan... just joking. of cos, my hand  (like a queen, haha)

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Empty because walking into bathroom in half conciousness conditon.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
err...suk mun's frens  when we were in genting.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Big NO NO!!! I am a decent girl. ^^

5. Will you ever donate blood?
of cos. I am a good citizen.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Sadly to be say, no. I gt plenty of Best F in my sex.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Haha.

8. What does your last text message say?
A nine yrs old girl is in a crtical stage suffering frm blood cancer... (very long sent by Triste.)

9. What are you thinking right now?
Do my cat succeed in catching the poor bug???

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
My sis n mom are with me now.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
12 smthg. Watching knock knock i love u when i was photostating some papers.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Starwalk tee 2008. included in registration fee.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Knock knock i love u 's main character.... ^^

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Triste. ^^


Finally, i finished the taggy. Thanks for tagging me, eug. ^^

No comments: