Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nagging

Normally nagging come from a woman.

And for a teenage like me, it will most probably comes from my beloved mother. I not mad at her. When she nagging me just now, my head gets several things in it. Wow, in the first place, I was wrong like I didnt keep my clothes in the wardrobe, forget to collect the clothes until the first drop of rain landed to my garden, spending too many hours in front of the computer, not washing the plates immediately after the meal... I better not continue the list or else I will be the worst daughter in the universe. Of course, sometimes it will bug me, sometimes it like a daily routine for me, constantly hearing my mom's nagging and voice i guess this is the way every daughter communicate to her mom as far as we do. Once in awhile, i do try to make up things or simply just being a good girl in house by helping up the house chores. I not that bad, isnt it? =) Maybe i just need to be a decent girl more frequently. ^^

A thought strike to me. What it will be if i leave the house to study else where? I going to miss her including her constant nagging for such. So, i guess i gotta appreciate and enjoy things before i got a chance to regret in my future ( hope it will not happen ). Sound like a bad girl, am i? =D Lets start being one nice lady by putting back my clothes back to wardrobe today. 

Oh yeah, lastly, dont forget Mother's Day. Wishes u guys have a early Mother's Day.

.

.

Happy Mother's Day.

.

.

.

.

p/s : be a good girl^^

No comments: