Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour's Day

It had been such a long time since i last blogged here. If i tell u guys, my computer broke down, do u believe me? I also cant believe that as my msn always stated 'available'. I am going to blog about yesterday happening.

Cinema latest movie: X-men Origins, Wolverine.

I watched it yesterday with my friends on Labour's Day (1/5).  Many ppl already in Jusco although it is only morning.(Jusco also started their yellow-evil-money-sucker box's plan) Needless to say, the cinema was altmost full. Wolverine was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. excluded some brainless man turned on his cellphone and small toddler shouting during the show. The cinema should limit children underaged like 3-6 yrs old form going into the cinema as they do nothing but just crying for their mama s. Also, popcones and crackers should be banned or limited per person as some of the ppl were like having their breakfast in there throughout the show. Hey, DUDE if u want to eat go and find a restaurant or a corner as long as you are not in cinema causing a nuisance to others. Just my opinion. ^^

There was so crowded and we went home earlier compared to usual. Immediately, i fall asleep after i reached home. Dodging my cat's attacks, i was sleeping on the couch and my cat tends to hyperactive jumped to my face and 'touch' my pretty face, if my face got pimples beacuse of this, i will kick its ass and threw him to the direction of the sunset. I will still "looooove" my cat. *Imaginary horns growing on my head ^!__!^

Anti-computer for a day which i did it. I touched the computer just after the needle of the clock touched 12.I picked a japanese drama,"Code Blue" , a drama on four trainees of doctor helicopter working in a new environment to watch to celebrate my success in anti-ing com for a day. So, my sis and i ended up sleeping at the 2.20 in the early morning.

Sleepy now.@_@

No comments: