Monday, April 27, 2009

When a car met a car

For your information, i met with an accident. Not a truly accident because i hit my own car with my car. See my point? I definitely have to resume to my driving.^^

All of this happened in the late evening. My dad wanted me to drive our car back to the front gate of our house which i didnt want to do it so i 'suggested' suk mun to do so but she managed to get away. (Damn) So, i ended sitting in the driver seat. It seemed it was centuries ago since i touched the stereng of the car ( Bonjour, Mr Stereng). I holding the stereng for awhile, pondering how was i going to reverse the car -__-??? like a newbie (not that i not now).

So, i started to reverse the car a few times. And then, accident happened.

Bang!

Oopssss~ and Shit.

It is the first word i had in my mind.

Outside the car, i could feel the angry aura of my dad. My dad was shocked and angry, quickly dashed to see if the car was 'injured' not that her daughter.@_@ Still scolding outside the car, like why did you reverse your car without looking at your rear mirrow which i really completely forgotten (obviously i was lack of practices) but in a mute sound. At that very moment, i couldnt help it but i thought, " luckily i turned on the radio in the first place" as it happened to rescue me to completely turned out the angry voice of my dad. Haha =P.

Finally, i successfully parked the car in front of the house. (Thanks God.) Quickly i jumped out from the car and hid in my safe habour.

Conclusion:

It was a minor internal accident.

No comments: