Thursday, April 9, 2009

RM2000 for me?!! Wait there is a catch...

To make the whole story short, when I was eating breakfast or u can say i was enjoying my sweet time looking around in the newspaper, my cellphone rang. How weird? My cellphone rang. Because my cellphone SELDOM rang especially on the morning. haha...felt happy someone called me (mayb someone miss me and gave me a call =P )

Opps, is DAD.

I picked up the phone. The below were our conservation:

Me: Hiii, Dad. Whats up?

Dad: I give you Rm2000 to plan a trip for our whole family. You must make sure two of your brothers can make it and plan to go oversea like Beijing, Taiwan,...

Me: rm2000... wait a min... Eh dad , you wanna me to plan a trip to oversea for RM2000?

Dad: Of course not, silly. RM2000 per person. But, most importantly you must make sure everyone can go... (bla, bla, bla...)

Me: No problem. I just have to go online to check when are they going to free and detail for the destination. Ok, i gotta do it this afternoon.

I hang up my phone afterward, suddenly i thought of my 2 brothers. OH SHIT. How can our whole family go for vacation especially Momo and Hoho are so busy these days. Thats  impossible. Why i havent think of that? 

Err, i dont think we can go for a vacation together. Busy, busy, busy nowsaday for these 3 mature men. I gotta check some places to travel and some of airline ticket's prices just to show for my dad to look at. Going for vacation with the whole family? It goin to be hard. And, why i am the person who is planning? haiz... 

Find-ing information.@_@

No comments: