Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Iljimae ICHIBAN!!!

finally... Finally... FINALLY

I HAVE FINISHED WATCHING ILJIMAE LOL!!!

To tell you the truth, it was A-w-e-s-o-m-e!!! Needless to say, the main character, Lee Jun Ki is sooooooo handsome, who was the second man i fall in love after i watched korean drama. Haha. Besides that, the other character, Park Shi Hoo also is my favourite in this show. He is so cool. Two of the characters have the same small, little eyes, and their childhood memories were extremely pitiful too. So, i went to buy the DVD although i had been watching it online until ep.17 plus my mom nagging me for buying the DVD. If you happen to be bored, watch it. If you wanted to see leng chai, watch this. (me^^) If you wanted to see action, watch this. (plenty) It had many part that intrigued me to continue. I was screaming (when my sis sat with me ) and my heart was pounding fast whenever it reached the exciting part. After watching Iljimae, I like Lee Jun Ki more #^^#.

Synopsis
Set during the Joseon Dynasty, Iljimae acts as a useless gangster in the marketplace by day but at night he is a chivalrous robber who robs corrupt government officials to give to the poor. After each robbery he leaves behind a wooden branch from a plum tree at the site of the robbery to take responsibility for the robbery. Bong Soon is a hilarious girl with good martial art skills and lives as a swindler. She only loves Iljimae and sacrifices her whole life for him. Eun Chan is a doctor’s daughter and is good in nature and usually helps miserable people. She meets Iljimae once by chance, and their sweet love story begins. However, her love puts Iljimae in a dangerous situation because an Imperial Guard also loves her.

Cast
Lee Joon Ki as Iljimae / Ryung
Han Hyo Joo as Eun Chae
Lee Young Ah as Bong Soon
Park Shi Hoo as Iljimae’s rival

Here are some of the pictures i found:

Park Shi Hoo

actually i found this one, he is cute ^^.

1 comment:

BlackSesame said...

I be the first to flick this chicken wing la... cute Lee Jun ki... His eyes so charm and don't actually looks sinister.hehe..bleh...