Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bag

I having my bag in my back and i was totally no idea why i was at the school. Weird huh? Then, a  lot of ppl came from my back. Many students. It seemed like morning session, everyone is preparing to go to class. But, today seemed to be very strange. Teachers allowed students to do their own business, no class, no lessons and no homework. I still standing in the middle of the school field, watching all the students like i was a third person view. I slowly walked to our school swimming pool but the journey was a little like the public swimming club. I walked slowly. At the corner, i saw a Pizza Hut restaurant. I was taken aback. When did our school become so rich and be able to open a Pizza Hut restaurant. WTH!!! I just walked pass it. Then, i saw a mini shopping complex beside the restaurant. OMG, a mini shopping complex in school! U got to be kidding. 


My hand automatically reached to my bag. Eh? Where is my bag??? I thought it was on my back ?!! I began to search everywhere for my back. I walked again to the place that i might be dropped it. (Although it doesnt make sense...) Then, a person called my name. Guess who? It was Ms Tham. WTH is she doing in my dream? ( Ppl, pls dun say i miss her too much so i dream abt her, becos i dont.) She handed me something and wanted me to hand the thing to computer room. As usual, i dont heed her advices. Heehee... =P I continued to search for my bag. At the ground, i see Cxxxx Yxx (my nextdoor classmate not a close friend) at the computer room. Wanted to request her to help me to find my bag (dont ask me y i also dun know...) Ehhhhh~ isnt that my bag at the wall together with other bags. I ran to my bag and i realised another person is also reached for my bag. What is she doing? 


me: Hey, that is my bag. ( in the mute volume, u cant talk in the dream, right?)

When i saw her face, i was surprised. It was Nx Wxx Thxxx (N)  from my class ( also not a close friend). 

N: Nope, this is my bag.

I was dumbed. Then, one of her friends came. (O)

O: What is going on here? 

Again, i was shocked. Ox Cxxx Mxx, yet another primary classmate also not a very very close friend. Why all the stranger came to my dream? I felt tired of finding my bag. Then, i wake up. This is a tired dream. Yup, it was just a dream. So, where is my bag? 

It still sat on the dining table's chair that i left it 2 days ago.

Ok, i gotta message. I going to keep my bag back to my room. So tired~

@_@

2 comments:

Sookyan said...

Haha... wat a weird dream...
u should dream of me instead...
at least, u won't feel dat it's tiring... haha...
ummm... why can't we talk in dreams?? curious....

J.C said...

We can talk but normally in a muted voice at least for me is like that... hehe =P