Monday, April 6, 2009

Communication Problem

Sometimes, you think u can be friend with someone but sometimes it seemed not like that...

I hate ppl being rude to me, not that normal ppl like ppl to do that to them...

I was talking to XXX last night, she nudge me so i gotta reply her.

we started to chat with each other for awhile...

then we talked abt the occupation abt doctor and engineer

then she became angry after i gave my opinions to her and immediately turned offline

i was shocked and fury came afterward

what does she think she is? Princess?? Queen????

I just gave my opinions when you invite me to talk so what the big deal here? 

thinking i am your servant who always obey u? 

cis, like the last time we arguing, you also that stubborn head...(Geram-ing)

V

V

V

AaAAAAaaaaaaAHHHHHHHH!!!

.

.

.

ps* i just expressing my anger here... not big deal =P

No comments: