Friday, April 3, 2009

Promise

If u guys see my previous post, u will see how disappointed i am. I got this opportunnity but i am not prepared so i miss it. Chance does not wait for unprepared people. So, i told myself nevermind, i will take this as an experience so i will not miss another upcoming chances anymore. This is what i tell myself. So, i decided to make a chance. 


  • I will cut down on using internet. ( a heartbreaking decision. =(  )
  • I will read the star newspaper everyday.
  • I will start to beware of what is happening around me.
  • I will start learning back my japanese and physic for the japanese scholarship.
  • I will try not to see any chinese novel anymore. ( becos i was freaking bored abt seeing novel.)


So, today i tried to do this. I read the star newspaper (yesterday) and it was all about our PM resigning and the deputy PM was swore as the actual PM on friday news, or the by- election happening in i dun know in Kedah or Terengganu ( i think is Kedah.), or other politicians giving their opinions on the election and so on and so far. 


I was bored.


I just like the opinions (some) and the starmag the best. At least, i wouldnt fell asleep. ( i really sleep in front of the newspaper.) Sian...


So, i just got down from my room and played with my MIAO MIAO. He is SooooOOO
~~~ CUTE!!! He kept on miao-ing like i din give him food for ages. So kesian~ Haha i would fall on his trap. But, anyway i gave him some food... haiz, this not consider falling to his trap, right?

haha...


Recently, i am searching for templates nothing to my liking... i guess i going to find more abt templates. If u guys know which website hav pretty pretty templates, pls giv me a message. TQ

No comments: