Monday, May 11, 2009

School Start

The first word that I wanna to say is: B-O-R-I-N-G

One more word is childish. Especially tomorrow the programme included the event that i dislike is STATION GAME which it is a nightmare to me. Today, speech after speech. The most boring speech is Mr.Principal, who reminds me of Pn Chen another lousy speecher, like to drag things and repeat it... err... ten times, maybe? 

The school is ok. Still new to me. I gonna to check out the library. The library's operation time starts from 6.45 am (Tues- Friday). Wow, it opens so early in the morning . earlier than my old school. If i going to study Form 6, i wanna be librarian once again. Haha, doing the old job again. I noticed that a librarian can borrowed more books compared to normal students. ( Not like AMC library's lousy system... U noe what i mean...^^)

Thats all for now... cant think of anything to blog on... see u next time. 

No comments: