Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I can see a fish...

Actually i wanna to specially to  blog on this post because this thing happened in a very funny way and i wanna to share with u.

As u know, i have a cat. Dont know why recently, my cat tend to climb up the tree and come to my window. I was surprised by my cat a few times when i was asleep. Imagine u urself in a dark room (sleeping time ma...of cos the room is dark), and u almost going to meet Mr. Chow, suddenly a very 'kesian' sound ringing beside of ur ears, ( i was somelike still in an unconscious condition).  Creepy, isnt it? Maybe not, then a little bit taken aback i would say. But, having a few times this kind of experience, of course i knew that is my cat at my window. Oops, a little bit to far from the topic. Pull it back...

Back to the topic, ...

My point here is my cat can climb up to the root and come to my window and my brother's room window.

Real thing start here:

My sis and i were in my brother's room when we only heard our cat meowing somewhere nearby. So, i decided to go to the room and check whether my cat was there. I began to attract my cat's attention by making all those silly sound ( thing that u do when u wanna to attract a pet attention la... ) In the same time, my sis was in other side (bro's room)  did the same thing. Do not why and how it became a competition to see who can attract the cat's attention. So, u can probably heard or saw two insane ladies lost their mind by making all those sound if u standing at my opposite house. Suddenly, ...

" Yer... nie te ko liang go yan qi jo sian..." ( yerrr... u see there is two ppl lost their mind...) said a primary school girl to a friend beside.

" What?!!"

Yup. Undenialbly, she was refering to both of us. We brusted into laughter. Next thing,... 

Of course, we quickly go and hid our faces la... so fish la... 

.

.

I hope the girl will not spread the news about bercham got two "siao" girls meowing  beside window...

No comments: